ID Epi 2014 Seminar Series
The Infectious Disease Epidemology (ID Epi) 2014 Seminar Series kicked off it's yearly series of talks on Thursday, Feburary 13th. The hour long seminars will occur most weeks through the middle of May. Please check back weekly for more information on the presenter and the location of the talk. All talks will be held at HSPH, with most being scheduled for FXB G12. All are welcome to attend. Click here for more information about the Faculty and Research happening within the ID Epi Group.
Confirmed upcoming talks:
- 04/03/2014 – Patrick C. Wilson, PhD, Associate Professor, the University of Chicago
- 04/17/2014 – Dan Weinberger, PhD, Assistant Professor, Yale School of Public Health
- 04/24/2014 – Danny Wilson, D.Phil, Wellcome Trust/Royal Society Sir Henry Dale Fellow, Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford
- 05/01/2014 – Bryan Greenhouse, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine
- 05/08/2014 – Jessica Metcalf, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and the Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
- 05/15/2014 – Jesse Bloom, PhD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Basic Sciences Division and Computational Biology Program
Flyers for each talk will be posted on our website, so check back each week for the next presenter's talk title and location. Most speaker presentations will be videotaped and the talk will be available on our website, soon after the event has ended.
Follow us on Twitter for live tweets from @CCDD_HSPH and join in the conversation using hashtag #IDEpi14