CCDD Professor Dr. Hanage is among the invited keynote speakers at the 5th International Symposium on the Environmental Dimension of Antibiotic Resistance, which will take place in Hong Kong in June 2019. The key topics of the conference include:
- fundamental scientific aspects of environmental AMR including sources and drivers
- approaches to effective mitigation in different use sectors
- connections between environmental hotspots and point sources such as medical settings
- risk assessment and policy implications
- global aspects and how to better communicate and inform all countries/regions.
For more information about the Symposium, go to https://www.antibiotic-resistance.de.