- This event has passed.
Ask the Experts: COVID-19
March 5 @ 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
The one-year anniversary of coronavirus hitting the DMV is fast approaching, and the Verify team has been busy getting you the answers. We went straight to some of the top experts to answer the latest questions on vaccines and COVID-related questions, from distribution to common side effects. The Verify team will be talking directly to the experts below on a special livestream, airing March 5 at 6:45 p.m. EST on our Facebook and Youtube pages, where we will be answering questions in real-time.
- Dr. Namandje Bumpus, Professor and the Director of the Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences at Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Linda Nabha, infectious disease expert at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Dr. William Schaffner, professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Gigi Gronvall, Associate Professor at Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Stephen Kissler, Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Immunology and Infectious Diseases at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health