- This event has passed.
Innovative Testing Strategies for COVID-19 Containment
2020/12/01 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Diagnostic vs antibody. At-home vs point-of-care collection. Sensitivity vs specificity. There is a lot to consider when testing for past or present coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection, such as when to test, how to test, and which test to use. We rely on testing to paint an accurate picture of disease prevalence, but what if there’s a better strategy than the current approach?
Join us for this live MJH Life SciencesTM COVID-19 Coalition webinar event to hear straight from the experts on their proposals for effective testing tactics. Register here.
List of speakers and panelists:
- Paul E. Sax, MD (Moderator & Coalition Member), Clinical Director, Division of Infectious Diseases, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Michael Mina, MD, PhD (Panelist), Assistant Professor, Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics, Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health
- Jonathan S. Gootenberg, PhD (Panelist), Fellow, McGovern Institute, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Omar O. Abudayyeh, PhD (Panelist), Fellow, McGovern Institute, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Esther Babady, PhD, D (ABMM), FIDSA (Panelist), Director, Clinical Microbiology Service, Director, CPEP Clinical Microbiology Fellowship Program, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center